Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Not Much Happening Lately

I haven't had much luck making the money lately, although I am still at the final table quite a bit and you can't win if you don't make the final table, so at least I am getting the chance.

Last Thursday at the Cable Bridge, my chips just mysteriously disappeared - :) I had over 6,000 and then I was down to about 2,000 and out early. I do believe I got over-zealous and played way too many pots that I did not need to get involved in. Phooey.

The only cash I had last weekend was 4th place at the Cable Bridge on Sunday night and my profit was only $15. They usually only pay 3 spots and the final few players decided that they should all get paid, and the payouts were larger than normal, so it all worked out. I guess money is money, right? The thing I liked most about the final table was that there were SIX women at it and only four guys. Nice to see so many women playing poker.

1 comment:

Phil said...

Two final tables yesterday for me, omaha (only one table to start with, lol), and the 7 pm. bounty...got my AK all in snapped by KQ offsuit!!!!!