Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm Feeling MUCH Better Now!

Yes, I still have it. Yippee! On Saturday (13th) I played the 8:00 am. tournament at the Moose and just about decided to hang up my spurs. I had terrible luck. However, being the tough cookie that I am, I then changed my mind and said, "What the hell! I can do this." So, I came back Sunday morning, played the 8:00 a.m. tournament and won it!! Yes!! I only made a profit of $130, but you have no idea how good this made me feel. I then went on to take 4th place in the 10:00 a.m. tournament for $200, so I had a two-for-two cash day and I am on top of the world. I have Monday afternoon off (I set it aside just for goofing off on a weekday) and I just might go play a little live poker, although I am still having atrocious luck in that arena. The thing is that it's still fun, so there you go.

Anyway, happy holidays to my fans (all one of them) and best wishes for a happy and prosperous new year!

1 comment:

Phil said...

lynne, glad to see things are going better for you. Happy Holidays and see you after the first of the year. Phil