Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Taking A Short Break

This is just to let my plethora of readers know that I am taking a short break from poker to regroup as it were. I think two or three weeks should do it, so I should be back in the swing of things on June 15-20 or so. I am not bored with poker, but I really feel like I do need a break from it or I might begin to get REALLY annoyed with it. It's a long story and I will not bore you with it. I just want to let you know that I probably won't be writing anything for a little while. I wish you luck at the tables!!

2 comments:

Phil said...

it is always good to take a break, i need one too!

Phil said...

Lynne, in answer to your question about buy-in's online, I really like the $1.00 45 person SNG. First is $18.00, and 5 places are paid. The 90 person pays just a few dollars more, but I think 16 players, so more chances to at least get your money back. I play in some 5-6 dollar tournaments sometimes, but like to play within my online budget, not risking too much on any given tournament. The $6.00 sniper is good with $1. bounties so you can sometimes break even if you don't get to the regular payout. I like to play in small limit cash games: usually 5 cent/ 10 cent omaha (playing one right now), or 1/2 cent pot limit holdem. Doesn't sound like much, but you can quickly win 3-4 bucks, or lose that much.