Wednesday, November 12, 2008

WORLD SERIES OF POKER MAIN EVENT

Well, the "November Nine" finally had their day in the spotlight. I was rooting for Dennis Phillips or Chino Rheem. Chino seemed to be playing OK, but just got unlucky. I thought Dennis was going to be gone after two hands, but he rebounded nicely and finished third. On the pre-show several pros estimated that Ivan Demidov or Peter Eastgate would win it all. Ivan came in second and Peter first, becoming the youngest player to ever win the main event, breaking Phil Hellmuth's record by two years - way to go Peter!! I am so sick of Phil Hellmuth, but more about him in a different blog. All-in-all, it was an interesting show. Of course, I can watch and/or play poker all day, so poker shows are always interesting to me!

No comments: