Monday, October 15, 2012

Friday Girls Night Out

My friend Kerry invited me to play the Friday night live game at the Moose.  I told her I was flat-ass broke and would have very little live game money until after the 1st of the year due to expensive house buying.  She told me she would loan me $200 with 60 days to pay so I went on down.

I had just moved from the third table to the second table when I got AK and hit AAAKK for the high hand.  It was just after 8pm and if it held until 10pm I would get $100.  I honestly didn't think it would hold, but it did.  I asked the floor for cash & paid Kerry back half what I owed her.  Sweet.

We were playing at the main game by then and sitting next to each other.  She unfortunately struggled and had to rebuy a couple of times.  I went on a bit of a rampage and got up to $525 at one point.  When it was 3am I decided to take my $310 and go home.  YAWN!!!  I gave Kerry the other $100 I owed her and still left with $210.  Sweet again!

One thing I love about Kerry is that she's a real trooper.  She texted me at 2:30pm on Saturday - "I stayed after you until 7am and guess where I am right now".  That's right.  She was playing at the Moose again.  Crazy woman!  I have about 20 years on her or I probably would have stayed too - LOL.

2 comments:

Phil said...

Trying to picture who Kerry is. Tall blonde, funny? Nice friend to loan you the money. Great win on your part.

Phil said...

How about some blogging girl? Always enjoy reading yours. Heading to tri-cities on Saturday, maybe I will see you soon.